PPS Group a.s. (a joint stock company) organises every summer a sports event for its employees. There are plenty of sport competitions and disciplines where people get the opportunity to socialise with their colleagues and superiors and enjoy delicious meals and drinks. The event aims at improving relations and strengthens the solidarity of all employees within the company.
- Annual adjustment of salaries
- Contributions to cultural events
- Donations and gifts for work and life anniversaries
- Contributions to recreational activities of employees and their family members
- Extra contributions for meals
- 13th salary conditioned by the results of the trading results
- Contribution for regular blood donors
PPS Group a.s. (a joint stock company) organises wellness stays for its employees. More than 100 employees visited wellness hotels in 2011.
Cooperation with Schools and Graduate Program
PPS Group a.s. (a joint stock company) cooperates closely with secondary schools to recruit new employees, especially for production and operational positions. The projects in the secondary schools are financed trough EU funds. The projects include trainee programs abroad with our foreign partner companies. The company provides financial support and employment counselling for 9th grade school students as well as a professional guidance for their teachers. After joining the PPS Group Inc., the secondary school graduates enter the training centre PPS Group a.s. (a joint stock company)
- Field trips are organised for students from secondary schools and universities and spaces are provided for their practical education. In regards to universities and further education, we offer support and consultancy to outstanding students who are completing their theses and dissertations.
- PPS Group a.s. (a joint stock company) offers an employment opportunity to graduates from technical universities. An individual training plan is tailored to the needs of every graduate. Depending on the candidate, the plan can vary between six and twelve months. It involves participation in every section of the company with the emphasis on the graduates’ field of study and their future career in PPS Group a.s. (a joint stock company). For further information, please contact the Department of Human Resources PPS Group a.s. (a joint stock company)
Development and Education
PPS Group a.s. (a joint stock company) trains and educates their employees as we emphasise the importance of sustained progress of each individual. We support development and education, which is paid back in the form of improved work performance of our employees. Employee education in PPS Group a.s. (a joint stock company) is divided into:
- Mandatory trainings are required for our employees to perform their work with professional competence
- Professional and management training (seminars, conferences, congresses, MBA and MSc programmes)
- Development of “soft skills”
Average costs of training and staff development have increased by 10% in the past twelve months.
PPS Group a.s. (a joint stock company) also supports its employees with individual education during university studies.